Terms of service
General Conditions of Sale
These terms and conditions apply to all purchases from amano https://amano.eco/pages/impressum made by private customers.
Private customers in this sense are people with a place of residence and a delivery address in the Federal Republic of Germany, insofar as the goods they have ordered cannot be attributed to their commercial or self-employed professional activity.
Conclusion of contract
The presentation of our goods and the granting of the opportunity to place an order represents a concrete offer on our part to conclude a purchase contract.
By placing your order, you accept the offer and the purchase contract has been concluded.
You will receive an order confirmation via email to the email address you provided.
Prices and shipping costs
The awarded prices are final prices including sales tax. The amount that is shown at the time of the binding order applies. There are also shipping costs, which depend on the shipping method and the size and weight of the goods you have ordered. You can find out more about the details at https://amano.eco/pages/bezahl-versand. The regular costs of the return, which arise if you return the goods in the exercise of your right of withdrawal https://amano.eco/pages/widerrufbelehrung, we wear If you exercise your right of withdrawal, we will also reimburse you for the shipping costs.
Payment is made upon delivery using
- Amazon Pay
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Credit card
If you are in default of payment, amano is entitled to demand default interest of 5 percentage points above the base interest rate p.a. announced by the Deutsche Bundesbank for the time of the order. If amano has demonstrably incurred higher damage caused by the delay, amano is entitled to assert this.
Right of retention
The customer is only authorized to exercise a right of retention insofar as his counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
(1) Delivery will be made to the delivery address specified by the customer within
(2) If force majeure (natural disasters, war, civil war, terrorist attack) makes the delivery or any other service permanently impossible, there is an obligation to perform excluded by amano. Amounts already paid will be refunded immediately by amano.
(3) amano can also refuse performance if this requires an effort which, taking into account the content of the purchase contract and the requirements of good faith, is grossly disproportionate to the customer's interest in the fulfillment of the purchase contract stands. Amounts already paid will be refunded immediately by amano.
(4) Bulky goods (packages with a volume of more than 1 square meter) are usually delivered by a forwarding agent. amano expressly points out that these goods are not carried into the house.
Cheap shipping method for returns
(1) When returning the goods and accessories, please use the original packaging if possible, even if it is damaged by an opening for the function test
(2) To return the goods, please use the fully stamped and addressed return label enclosed with the delivery. This is the simplest and cheapest shipping option. You have no obligation to use this return process. However, if you choose an unnecessarily expensive shipping method, you may be obliged to pay us the increased costs compared to a cheaper shipping method.
(1) A product that is already defective upon delivery (warranty case) will be replaced by amano at the customer's option and at amano's expense with a product that is free of defects or have it professionally repaired (subsequent performance). The customer is informed that there is no warranty case if the product had the agreed quality at the time of the transfer of risk. A warranty case does not exist in the following cases in particular:
- a) in the event of damage caused by misuse or improper use by the customer,
- b) in the event of damage caused by the products being exposed to harmful external influences at the customer (in particular extreme temperatures, humidity, unusual physical or electrical stress, voltage fluctuations, lightning strikes, static electricity, fire).
(2) amano also provides no guarantee for a fault caused by improper repairs by a service partner not authorized by the manufacturer.
(3) If the type of supplementary performance desired by the customer (replacement delivery or repair) requires an effort which, in view of the product price, taking into account the content of the contract and the requirements of good faith, is grossly disproportionate to the customer's interest in performance - whereby in particular the value of the object of purchase in a defect-free condition, the significance of the defect and the question of whether the other type of supplementary performance can be used without significant disadvantages for the customer - the customer's claim is limited to the other Type of supplementary performance. amano's right to refuse this other type of subsequent performance under the aforementioned condition remains unaffected.
(4) Both in the event of repairs and in the event of a replacement delivery, the customer is obliged to send the product to the return address specified by amano at amano's expense, stating the order number. Before submitting the product, the customer must remove any items he has inserted from the product. amano is not obliged to inspect the product for the installation of such items. amano is not liable for the loss of such items, unless amano was able to readily identify when the product was taken back that such an item had been inserted into the product (in this case, amano will inform the customer and hold the item for the customer ready for collection; the customer bears the resulting costs). In addition, before sending in a product for repair or replacement, the customer must, if necessary, make separate backup copies of the system software on the product, the applications and all data on a separate data medium and deactivate all passwords. Liability for data loss is not taken.Likewise, after the repaired product or replacement product has been returned to the customer, it is the customer's responsibility to install the software and data and reactivate the passwords
(5) If the customer sends the goods in to get a replacement product, the return of the defective product is based on the following proviso: If the customer was able to use the goods between delivery and return in a defect-free condition, he has reimburse the value of the benefits derived from it. The customer must pay compensation for loss or further deterioration of the goods that was not caused by the defect and for the impossibility of handing over the goods that did not occur due to the defect in the period between delivery of the goods and return of the goods. The customer does not have to pay compensation for the deterioration of the goods caused by the intended use of the goods. The obligation to compensate for the value does not apply to the return of a defective product in a warranty case,
- a) if the defect that entitles you to withdraw only became apparent during processing or transformation,
- b) if amano is responsible for the deterioration or the loss or if the damage would also have occurred at amano,
- c) if the deterioration or the loss occurred at the customer's premises, although he observed the diligence that he usually uses in his own affairs.
(6) The customer's liability for damages in the event of a breach of the return obligation for which the customer is responsible is based on the statutory provisions.
(7) The customer can choose to withdraw from the contract or reduce the purchase price if the repair or replacement delivery does not lead to a contractual condition of the product within a reasonable period of time.
(8) In addition, there may also be claims against the manufacturer within the framework of a guarantee granted by the manufacturer, which are based on the corresponding guarantee conditions.
(9) amano's statutory warranty ends two years after delivery of the goods. The deadline starts once goods are received.
(1) In the case of slight negligence, amano is only liable for the breach of essential contractual obligations and limited to the foreseeable damage. This limitation does not apply to injury to life, limb or health. amano is not liable for other damage caused by slight negligence due to a defect in the purchased item.
(2) Irrespective of whether amano is at fault, amano's liability in the event of fraudulent concealment of the defect or the assumption of a guarantee remains unaffected. The manufacturer's guarantee is a guarantee given by the manufacturer and does not constitute an acceptance of a guarantee by amano.
(3) amano is also responsible for the accidental impossibility of delivery that occurs during its delay, unless the damage would have occurred even if delivery had been made on time.
(4) The personal liability of amano's legal representatives, vicarious agents and employees for damage caused by them through slight negligence is excluded.
The contract concluded between you and amano is exclusively subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany, with the express exclusion of the UN Sales Convention. This does not affect the mandatory provisions of the state in which you have your habitual residence.
If, contrary to the information you provided when ordering, you do not have a place of residence in the Federal Republic of Germany or move your place of residence abroad after conclusion of the contract or your place of residence is not known at the time the action is filed, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from and in connection with the contractual relationship Neu-Ulm
General information requirements for alternative dispute resolution according to Art. 14 Para. 1 ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG (Consumer Dispute Settlement Act):
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find at this address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/ or/ . We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
Code of Conduct
We have submitted to the following codes of conduct:
(1) Should individual provisions of this contract be or become wholly or partially invalid or void, this will not affect the validity of the rest of the contract, insofar as a contractual partner is not unreasonably disadvantaged by this.
(2) Changes or additions to this contract must be in writing.