1. Access Data and HostingYou can visit our websites without providing any personal information. Each time a website is called up, the web server automatically saves a so-called server log file, which contains, for example, the name of the requested file, your IP address, date and time of the call, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data) and documents the call.
This access data is evaluated exclusively for the purpose of ensuring trouble-free operation of the site and improving our offer. In accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f GDPR, this serves to protect our legitimate interests in a correct presentation of our offer, which predominate within the framework of a weighing of interests. All access data will be deleted no later than seven days after the end of your visit to the site.Hosting services by a third partyAs part of processing on our behalf, a third party provides hosting and website display services for us. This serves to protect our overriding legitimate interests in a correct presentation of our offer within the framework of a balancing of interests. All data collected as part of the use of this website or in the forms provided for this purpose in the online shop as described below are processed on its servers. Processing on other servers only takes place within the framework explained here.
This service provider is based in a country of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
2. Data collection and use for contract processing and when opening a customer accountWe collect personal data if you voluntarily provide it to us as part of your order, when contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail) or when opening a customer account. Mandatory fields are marked as such, since in these cases we need the data to process the contract or to process your contact or opening of the customer account and you cannot complete the order and/or open an account or send the contact without providing them . Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. We use the data you provide in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. b GDPR to process the contract and your inquiries. After the contract has been completed or your customer account has been deleted, your data will be restricted for further processing and deleted after the retention periods under tax and commercial law have expired, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use the data beyond that is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this statement. Your customer account can be deleted at any time by sending a message to the contact option described below.
3. Data propagationIn order to fulfill the contract in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. b GDPR, we pass on your data to the shipping company commissioned with the delivery, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods ordered. Depending on which payment service provider you select in the ordering process, we pass on the payment data collected for this purpose to the credit institution commissioned with the payment and any payment service provider commissioned by us or to the selected payment service to process payments.In some cases, the selected payment service providers also collect this data themselves if you create an account there. In this case, you must log in to the payment service provider with your access data during the ordering process. The data protection declaration of the respective payment service provider applies in this respect.
4. Email newsletters and postal promotions
E-mail advertising with subscription to the newsletter
If you register for our newsletter, we use the data required for this or separately provided by you in order to regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit .
Unsubscribing from the newsletter is possible at any time and can be done either by sending a message to the contact option described below or via a link provided for this purpose in the newsletter. After you have unsubscribed, we will delete your e-mail address, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use data beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we will inform you in this declaration.
The The newsletter is sent as part of processing on our behalf by a service provider to whom we will pass on your e-mail address.
This service provider is based in a country of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
The advertising mailings are provided by a service provider as part of processing on our behalf , to whom we pass on your data for this purpose.
You can object to the storage and use of your data for these purposes at any time by sending a message to the contact option described below.
5. Data use in payment processing
If we make advance payments, e.g. when purchasing on account, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract in accordance with Art. 22 (2) lit. For this purpose, we transmit your personal data required for a credit check to the following company(ies):
Creditreform Boniversum GmbH
6. Cookies and web analysis
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, to display suitable products or for market research, we use so-called cookies on various pages. This serves to protect our overriding legitimate interests in an optimized presentation of our offer in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.Cookies are small text files that are automatically stored on your end device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable us to recognize your browser the next time you visit (persistent cookies). You can see the duration of storage in the overview in the cookie settings of your web browser. You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually whether to accept them or exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings.
If cookies are not accepted, the functionality of our website may be restricted.Use of Google (Universal) Analytics for web analysis
Google LLC is headquartered in the USA and is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield. A current certificate can be viewed here . Based on this agreement between the USA and the European Commission, the latter has established an appropriate level of data protection for companies certified under the Privacy Shield.
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future by using the browser plugin available under the following link download and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. This prevents the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google.
As an alternative to the browser plugin, you can click this link to prevent future collection by Google Analytics on this website. An opt-out cookie is stored on your end device. If you delete your cookies, you will be asked to give your consent again.
7. Advertising via Marketing Networks
An additional Data processing will only take place if you have given your consent to Google linking your web and app browser history to your Google account and using information from your Google account to personalize ads that you see on the web. In this case, if you are logged in to Google while visiting our website, Google will use your data together with Google Analytics data to create and define target group lists for cross-device remarketing. To do this, Google will temporarily link your personal data to Google Analytics data in order to form target groups.
Google Ads is an offer from Google LLC (www.google.de). Google LLC is headquartered in the USA and is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield. A current certificate can be viewed here . Based on this agreement between the USA and the European Commission, the latter has established an appropriate level of data protection for companies certified under the Privacy Shield.
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future by using the remarketing cookiedisable this link . You can also find out more about the setting of cookies and make settings for this at the Digital Advertising Alliance .
8. Contact options and your rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, the right to request information about your personal data processed by us to the extent specified there;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, the right to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- according to Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless further processing is required
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to comply with a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest or
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
- according to Art. 18 GDPR, you have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as
- the accuracy of the data is disputed by you;
- the processing is unlawful but you oppose its erasure;
- we no longer need the data, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or
- You have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- according to Art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- according to Art. 77 GDPR the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or work or at our company headquarters.
Right to objectInsofar as we process personal data as explained above in order to protect our legitimate interests, which outweigh our interests, you can object to this processing with effect for the future. If the processing is for direct marketing purposes, you can exercise this right at any time as described above. If the processing is for other purposes, you only have a right to object if there are reasons that arise from your particular situation.
After exercising your right to object, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes, unless , we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
This does not apply if the processing is for direct marketing purposes. Then we will no longer process your personal data for this purpose.